The Summer workshop will be ten weeks long and include six modules. The maximum word count will be 3,000 words for each module. The portfolio will include 2-3 revisions (10K max) and these sessions will take place over the course of two weeks. Workshops will begin the first week of June and will run through the first of August. The price is $500 with a 10% discount for returning participants.
The modules for Summer 2020 will be:
- “Brother and Sister” & Gene Editing
- “Jack and the Beanstalk” & Greenhouse Gas
- “Bremen Town Musicians” & Ageism
- “Godfather Death” & Transhumanism
- “Donkeyskin” & Fatal Fashion
- “The Ballad of Mulan” & Cross-dressing and Gender Expression
REGISTRATION: To save a seat for Intersections: Science Fiction, Fairy Tales and Myth, send an email request for an invoice to Carina Bissett at email@example.com. The fee to attend the workshop is $500, payable to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal. There is a $100 non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot with payment in FULL prior to the first class. Returning students receive a 10% discount. Space is limited.